Skybox has a host of activities planned for Europe’s premier IT security event—Infosecurity Europe 2015. The conference runs 2 – 4 June at Olympia London Conference Centre. From tech talks to customer stories, partner activities to giveaways, the schedule is packed at stand C40 to help visitors gain total visibility of their attack surface with intelligent solutions and industry best practices.
There’s still time to register. Get your free expo pass courtesy of Skybox.
In “A Call to Arms: Using a Working Model of the Attack Surface to Improve Incident Response,” Skybox CEO and founder Gidi Cohen will discuss how systematically combining intelligence sources can give SOC analysts and incident response teams the actionable data needed to create a working model of the attack surface, ultimately enabling same-day responses to cyber attacks, instead of weeks or longer.
“Enterprises can use attack surface visualization to help confirm suspected attacks, identify next steps to quickly protect at-risk assets, and support remediation planning to contain attacks,” said Cohen.
- What: A Call to Arms: Using a Working Model of the Attack Surface to Improve Incident Response
- When: Tuesday, 2 June at 15:20
- Where: Technical Theatre
Throughout the conference, Skybox Security will also be hosting several presentations at its stand. In addition to Tech Talks and live demonstrations, key partners and customers will be speaking:
Winning the Visibility Battle with Network Security
- Who: Mick Ebsworth, Information Security Consultant at NTT Com Security, a Skybox partner
- When: Wednesday, 3 June at 10:05, 12:35, and 14:35
Delivering Contextual Intelligence
- Who: Mary Legg, Cloud Director at SecureData, a Skybox partner
- When: Tuesday, 2 June at 10:00, 12:35, and 14:35
Network Visibility to Manage Firewall Changes & Reduce Risk
- Who: David Robinson, Security Consultant at Capita, a Skybox customer
- When: Tuesday 2 June at 12:10 and 14:05; Thursday, 4 June at 11:00 and 13:00
Throughout the conference Skybox Security will be presenting four Tech Talks exploring innovations in understanding network attack surfaces:
- Using Attack Simulation in Virtual Pen Tests
- Understanding Complex Network Paths with Access Analyzer
- Modeling Your Network with Skybox
- Using Skybox Security in Cloud Environments (Amazon Web Servuces live demo)
The five-minute Tech Talks will be presented on a rolling basis every 30 minutes throughout the conference at the Skybox Security stand. Skybox will also offer live, one-on-one demos of Skybox Security’s solutions for reducing your attack surface, including vulnerability and threat management and security policy management.
Stand still long enough, we’ll give you a prize! Also, we’ll be raffling a Parrot AR Drone 2 – 3 June at 16:00 and 4 June at 15:30 live at stand C40.
We’ll see you in London!