Skybox is proud to join fellow industry leaders and professionals at the Check Point Software 2015 European Conference. Stop by Skybox stand #11 to talk about your firewall and change management challenges, catch a tech talk, and enter to win a Parrot AR Drone!
Skybox seasoned IT security professionals will demonstrate real-world application of Skybox solutions to provide:
- Comprehensive network visibility and intelligence, supported by Skybox’s unique network modeling approach
- Automated firewall management, reducing errors to save time and cost, providing on-demand audits, and optimizing rulesets for best performance
- Automated change management workflows to improve accuracy and efficiency of risk assessment, access path analysis, and policy compliance
Skybox’s Technical Director for EMEA, Alastair Williams, will also be presenting two tech talks:
- Modeling Your Network with Skybox: Learn how Skybox’s innovative approach of rule-based network modeling goes beyond basic network mapping to give you an accurate simulation of device interaction and provide contextually aware intelligence specific to your network.
- When: Tuesday, 28 April at 19:00 | Wednesday, 29 April at 10:15 & 12:30 | Thursday, 30 April at 10:25 & 15:15
- Attack Simulation: See how attack scenarios will help defend your network by visualizing potential attack paths and their impact on critical business assets. Skybox Vulnerability Control can identify numerous access paths and layer in vulnerability and threat origins to identify network hotspots in need of advanced security controls.
- When: Wednesday, 29 April at 12:30 & 18:00 | Thursday, 30 April at 13:00 & 17:30
Between tech talks, CPX visitors can see live, one-on-one demos of Skybox products, sign up for our free trial, and enter to win a Parrot AR Drone. Prize raffle will be held Thursday, 30 April at 12:30 at stand #11.