Skybox continues to innovate and grow faster than any other company in the cybersecurity analytics space. Our development team has been hard at work, and now, hot off the presses, is the Skybox Security Suite v8! Below are some of the most notable highlights of the latest release.
New Look and Feel
The most noticeable change that you’ll see immediately is that our products now have a fresh look and feel with new icons, colors and design. The Skybox brand is evolving, and we’re excited to freshen things up. Don’t worry, though – all you favorite features and functionality are right where you remember them.
New Module: Skybox Horizon
Skybox Horizon is the latest and most robust addition to the Skybox Security Suite. Horizon uses contextual intelligence gained from correlating and analyzing data from various sources to create a visual, interactive model that links network topology, network connections, business units and organizational hierarchy. With Skybox Horizon, you can:
- Visualize your attack surface. Unify data from multiple vendors and view risk from different perspectives.
- Focus on Indicators of Exposure. See critical issues – from vulnerability concentrations to risky access paths – at a glance and filter based on exposure types or security level.
- Communicate more effectively. Visually present summaries and details of site and network status to the board and executives.
Triggered Collection: Real-Time Change Visibility
Using both Skybox Firewall Assurance and Change Manager, firewall changes can now be updated in the model in real-time with triggered data collection. This provides immediate, up-to-date firewall change data for analysis and compliance levels. The new collection method also allows for real-time change reconciliation for quick verification and closure of tickets. In addition, these triggered changes provide the intelligence to collect and refresh data only from firewalls that have been recently changed, reducing collection time and daily task cycles.
New Device Connectors and Integrations
We’ve added new connectors to improve our integration capabilities.
- HP Network Automation – Asset management
- Juniper SSL VPN – Enhanced collection capabilities via new task
- Avaya ERS Router
- Enterasys Router
- Generic Linux Package Parser for import, as well as Raw Config data for compliance
CVSS v3 Definitions
Vulnerabilities found and ranked in Skybox Vulnerability Control are now using the new CVSS v3 vector naming and vulnerability classifications.